Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kenneth Hagin visions of Hell

Kenneth Hagin was sentenced to hell 3 times during his near death experience as a young man. As he died he was physically drawn to the Gates of Hell.
He saw a hideous creature attack him from the gates where he was pulled up into the light again and again clinging to his life near death.
  While in Hell Kenneth Hagin said he Belonged to the church and i was baptized in water why am i here. Then he started to pray " I come to you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ I ask you to forgive me of my sins " at that moment of prayer he was released from hell and his life was spared.

I believe that if he did not pray those prayers he might have been sentenced to the Gates of Hell forever. We need to stop playing church and do what is necessary.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.